EYE OPHTHALMOLOGY Conferences Readership Profiles: Key Metrics (Source: Google Analytics)
Social media combines the platforms that make meetings successful: networking opportunities and educational information, making it the perfect platform for those who like attending conferences and events. Social networking sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter are now used by the majority of participants. Promoting events on social media is a great way to boost attendance. The 600 million Facebook users, 100 million LinkedIn users, and 40 million Twitter users could be interested in attending your event, according to common sense. Academic conferences are one- or multi-day events where researchers present their work to one another. Academics rely heavily on conferences to stay in contact with others in their field and learn about the most recent research. In contrast, there wouldn't be much exposure to the speakers or delegates during society conferences.
The audit of the Google Analytics traffic of “8th International Conference on Eye and Vision” clearly characterize the interests of the global anxious conference participants like Optometrists, Ophthalmologists, Clinical researchers & Scientists, Public Health Professional, Ophthalmic surgeons, Retina and Retinal Surgery, Health Care Professionals, Healthcare Administrator along with Industries, Organizations and other key stake holders from Ophthalmology field who are exploring to attend, present and exhibit their research findings on highly acknowledged international conferences like ours with the web traffic a total of 41,862 visits. The analysed report reflects that the total page viewers were 43,322 in a year.
Eye Ophthalmology 2023 Google Analytics Metrics: A Glimpse
- According to the Google Analytics more than 41,000 visitors clicked the website link to attend and to submit proposals for the attendance
- It is reported that the highest number of Visitors were from the both developed and developing nations
- Researchers for the under developing nations, our conference website is barometer to quantify their research proposal submitted.
- Majority of the visitors have come from countries/territories like United States, Norway, Ireland, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Germany, Sweden, Australia, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Singapore, United Kingdom, Belgium, New Zealand, Canada, Austria, Japan, South Korea, Spain, France, Italy, United Arab Emirates, Greece, and Cyprus.
- Highest number of Visitors reporting both from the developed and developing nations.
- Penetrating the study of visitor, navigation, and traffic patterns to determine the success of our conference website majority amount of traffic we receive from cities like Austin, Boston, Athens, Moscow, Vienna, Sydney, Melbourne, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, Auckland, Middle East, Cairo, Dubai, Riyadh, Istanbul, Chicago, Dallas, New York City, London, Paris, Tokyo, Los Angeles, Beijing, Hong Kong, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai.
- Average Time spent by each visitor on conference official website is approximately 1.50 minutes.
The Traffic Sources mention that the number of Unique Visitors of the website listing from research institutions, renowned universities, and organizations.
Reasons behind listing Eye Ophthalmology 2023 on top of search engines: (Source: Google)
- Researchers display interest only to the conferences where their abstracts and profiles get highest visibility and readership.
- The most available way for scientists to increase their research profiles is through their contributions with a conference presentation at our conference.
- It is a good platform for the students to communicate with the distinguished scientists and the students can explore their research ideas.
- The main point is that our Conference provides a great platform to network and meet other researchers in their field and establish probable contacts for future positions.
- Attending and presenting at our conference would contribute to learn about the most recent advances in their field.
- Get a space to publish full paper in our international journals with high impact factors on Special issues.
Apart from all these factors we also create one individual speaker page where their accepted abstracts are updated on daily basis for promoting their web presence in all the search engine listings and Social Networking Channels.
It's essential to retain lifetime knowledge and skills for safe clinical practise. Lifelong learning can be supported by a well-established method termed continuous medical education (CME). It places a strong focus on maintaining or enhancing knowledge, skills, and relationships to ensure competent practise. The opportunity to explore a variety of other nursing specialties, such as geriatrics, case management, home health or hospice, wound care, pain management, and a number of other areas, is provided by continuing education for nurses in addition to keeping them up to date on the most recent advancements in care and treatment. Your skill set will grow as a result of CPD, but it also offers you the adaptability you need to deal with changes in the workplace. Participating in CPD may help you prepare for future professions while also exhibiting your commitment to professional advancement in a world that is always changing.
Conference Series organising 3000+ conferences across the USA, Europe, and Asia with support from 1000 additional scientific societies, Conferenceseries LLC Ltd and its subsidiaries, including iMedPub Ltd and Conference Series, publish 700+ open access journals with over 50000 eminent figures and renowned scientists on their editorial boards. Conferenceseries LLC Ltd. includes international science conferences and events from all around the world. Academic journals in various fields of science, engineering, management, and technology are produced by Conferenceseries LLC Ltd. The business was established in 2007 with the primary aim of providing "Open Access" information about sciences and technology. Regular men and women's households now have access to scientific and technical knowledge thanks in large part to Conferenceseries LLC Ltd.
Global Internet users for conferenceseries.com: Statistical representation (Source: Google Analytics)
Flip on the other side Conferenceseries world’s leading specialist in organizing scientific conferences, events trade, and consumer exhibitions both domestically and internationally in different verticals and horizontals like Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business attracting more than 25 Million+ Visitors, 25000+ unique visitors per conference and 70000+ page views for every individual conference would help in quantifying our presenters research and biography visibility to the online communities and get recognized worldwide.
Conference Series Web Metrics at Glance: Source: Google Analytics
- 25 Million+ Visitors
- 25000+ unique visitors per conference
- 70000+ page views for every individual conference
Out of the 500,000 listing worldwide major conferences attended by 2.5 million attendees 16.8% attendees are drawing only from our Medical, Pharma, Healthcare, Nursing, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business conferences. The main reasons behind the increased popularity of our conference attendees is because of the changing mindsets of academicians, researchers and industries in exploring the opportunities for exchanging ideas, sharing resources, building networks and increase awareness of the on the recent happenings in their research around the world.
“Attending and presenting at conferences remains as the most favorable model of knowledge dissemination for researchers and practitioners to keep abreast of all advances in their field, presenting state-of-the-art research usually on a variety of subjects”
We will continue to set our bar higher and make further progress to organize 1000 conferences in 50 countries across all continents by 2018. We have recently launched online digital video library where all our conference proceedings would be shared and be accessed by the online communities freely.
Channels for driving additional traffic to your research
Web Analytics are best means of measuring concrete details like how many people are visiting our websites, how many of those visitors are the unique visitors and how many of them are staying long to view the complete information available in our sites. The following snapshots of some of our websites will clearly depict the metrics how our conferences stand at par to the other conferences in terms of Visibility, outreach, Participation Number and relevance to their subject.
The metrics of these websites represents more than 25+ Million visitors in addition to this we also equipped with 10 additional scientific websites represents 10+ Million visitors traffic to our conference websites.